Don't get me wrong! I am very excited for tomorrows appointment. I will be able to hear my babies heartbeat and find out what day I can pick into my gift! BUT.....this whole time I was under the empression I would be finding out tomorrow morning and now I am not. Kiaser SUCKS!!!
Anyways, just venting! Sunday, October 4, marked 16 weeks, or 4 months for me! I am so excited!
- I have only gained 3 pounds so far
- only feel nauseous when I need food,
- I really don't want to eat food still at this point, but still do,
- still have to eat first thing in the morning.
- Brushing my tongue, when brushing my teeth, makes me throw up
- I can't do Taco Bell anymore or I get sick
- love spicy food
- get acid reflex when I do eat spicy food
- am finally to the point that I don't think I will be wearing heals to work on my 8-9 hour days
- sleep really well until about 4 am then I can't sleep at all until about 10 minutes before my alarm goes off.
- am starting to show just a little bit! ( I can't fit into my regular work pants)