Thursday, November 6, 2008

Making Paper Field Trip with Michael's School



Well, today we got up way early and went with Michael's class and had a field trip to the paper Museum. I know, I know, I know, It really doesn't sound that great at all. I really wasn't looking forward to it, but went anyways to get out of the house. When we got there it was great! Paper lanterns, books, a paper designed dress and shoes, and Chairs. All kinds of things.




My new hair cut (ONLY $3). Do you like?








We are getting really to put our hands in and mix the mixture up.




All the paper stuck to Michael's hairy arms! LOL!


He was the only one had a problem with this.







Almost done!

And we are finished and it just has to be ironed!!!!! All and all it was really fun! I recommend doing this at home! I will post the directions tomorrow when I am not so tired!


2 comments:

US... said...

I really do LOVE your hair. Very cute. And $3 no way that is awesome

Angie said...

What a cute haircut...and the papermaking that is way too cool. Looks like you enjoyed yourself, aren't you glad you went

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers