Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Home maker in the making?

I was so excited at the end of my day when I looked back and saw all that I had accomplished that day! I stayed home from work to be with Aaron, and decided to make the most of it! I cleaned the house made a very yummy and healthy slow cooker teriyaki chicken with sautéed garlic and spinach over rice. Then I had left over spinach so I made tonight's dinner also yesterday! I made spinach lasagna rolls. And OMG they look amazing! I finished the day by cleaning the kitchen in its entirety. I felt so good, yet way tired by the end of the night!

I am soooo looking forward to when I get to do that on a regular basis!

On other news, I did cut my hair drastically! I did a longer pixie cut! (See photo) I had gotten a really bad perm and it fried my hair so I decided to start all over with my hair! The funny thing is....I love it! And so does my entire family minus Mamo and Chantel! Oh well! It is just a really fun and easy hair style! One of hear days I will get around to growing it out long again! Lol

We also have an addition to our family! We came across a dog the was lost and we were unable to find her home and he doesn't have a chip so she is now ours! She is a chihuahua mix and is about 5 months old! We named her LuLu but Aaron calls her pupu cause he can't say the L sound yet. It is so cute how Aaron wakes up and he first thing he does is look for her and call he name! I live it! Lulu loves Aaron and plays so well with him and is also a very calm and loving dog. He does sleep with Michael and I on my side of the bed! Oh i just love my new dog!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers