Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun Halloween activity

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays other then Christmas. It is a time to dress up and have fun with your family and friends. To let your kids have one night out of the year that they go hog wild on candy. We don't have kids yet, but we will in the next couple of years. We are definitely planning on all the different fun activities we can do as a family.
So, My husband and I are trying this this year. I think it is the perfect way to let some one know you are thinking about that along with spred the Holiday spirit! Let me know if you try it and how it goes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

copy catter i started that last year and it went all around base!!!!!

Vatcher Family said...

well good minds think alike!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers