Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Catching up part 2

Michael had gone to the restroom the other day and I hear a "OH MY GOSH!!!!" come out of his mouth. He ran for my camera and I find this! HOW GROSS IS THIS???????????? That thing is huge! Let just say now before I go to the bathroom I have Michael check it thoroughly!!!!! Closer look at the spider in comparison to my razor!!!!
After Michael got my shoe, this is what is left of it!
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sooooooooooooooooooo Gross!
We had gone to the chapel for a baptism, but got the date wrong so we figured we would take pictures at the Temple at least.


As for Foxy! She just gets cuter and cuter everyday. She finds the cutest ways to be close to her mommy! I found her between my legs sleeping one day.....see below.

I just love this picture of her above. Below: We got her a crate for when she flies home with me and she LOVES it. I will notice that she isn't by us anymore and wonder where she is and then notice she is in there sleeping. She loves the M&M blanket Mom Vatcher got us and has adopted it as her own. I am trying to decide wither it would be better to put something smaller in there for the flight so she has room or if I should keep it in there because she loves it and it would give her comfort. What do you think?

1 comment:

Kyle & Melanie Kropf said...

those temple pics look fantastic! you truly have a talent with a camera michelle! and your dog is way adorable! i hope your flight home goes well and that you adjust fine when you get back!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers