Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good-bye Dickers and Jill

Okay, I know this is a little late, but better late then never right??? So, our good dear friends Dick and Jill have left us to go back to Colorado. Jill...we are going to miss your huge smile and personality!!!

For those who have not been blessed to meet these two. You are totally missing out! When I first moved to the South San Francisco Ward, Jill was the very first person to welcome me into the ward. The funny thing is, the first thing I thought was "Why do I always attract all the older ladies! Why can't I ever befriend people my age?" But what I soon came to realize was that she really was my age at heart!!! She has the most warmest, friendliest personalities every! It sure will be quite without her here!!! (That is a bad thing by the way! LOL)



Here...The boys lay dead on the floor after a large Hot Pot dinner!

Then there is Dick! What a guy! I never did end up hearing him play the Guitar. You owe me Dick! LOL. WE are going to miss all the fun stories and jokes you tell!

We are looking forward to when We can meet up with you again!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers